Financial Information

Diocesan Income

The diocese’s only significant source of revenue comes from a 23% assessment on each parish’s discretionary income – Asking. For the months January 2020-October 2020, of the 29 currently active parishes in the diocese, the two largest (in terms of asking submitted) parishes provide 35% of the total asking; the next nine largest contribute an additional 52% for a total of 87%.

Diocesan Expenses

Personnel-related expenses and support of member parishes, other dioceses, and outside organizations account for 73% of the Fiscal Year 2021 diocesan budget.

Diocesan Budget

At the diocesan website here can be found a copy of the budgets of the diocese for fiscal years 2019, 2020, and 2021; The Treasurer’s Report submitted to the past three diocesan conventions; and copies of the completed outside audits of the diocese for Fiscal Years 2018 and 2019.